- Elementary students explored art with educators from the Katonah Museum of Art and The Aldrich Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Elementary students learned about the design process as they created musical instruments, illustrated ecosystems, mixed paint and built vehicles.
- Sixty-six students across the district participatedd in New York State School Music Association (NYSSMA) Festivals.
- Fourteen students were selected to participate in All-County Band, Orchestra or Choir, and four in All-State Festivals
- A student-musician has been accepted into New York University’s Future Music Moguls high school program.
- The high school vocal jazz ensemble attended the Berklee High School Jazz Festival in Boston
More than 200 students brought energy and excitement to the middle school’s theater productions.
Source: Katonah-Lewisboro School District